We are a technology-enabled services company that helps emerging and established alcoholic beverage suppliers cost-effectively and securely scale and manage their businesses.
The company combines complex sector expertise with skilled human capital and a purpose-built technology platform to deliver fully transparent and reliable performance. The company’s software solutions include tools for business management, real-time performance tracking, freight and logistics management, and regulatory compliance.
The company manages transactions and the related flow of goods to and from over 120 countries. Areas of expertise include regulatory compliance, freight and logistics, importing and distribution, order fulfillment, accounting, HR and benefits management, working capital, information and data management, systems development, systems integration, and more.
The purpose of this role is to oversee all of the financial aspects of the firm and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. The individual will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the firm as well as possible
risks and investments.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic partner to senior leadership with excellent interpersonal and leadership abilities and outstanding communication. The ultimate goal would be to guide the firm towards profitability and success.
●Drive the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks.
●Perform regular financial analysis and retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position.
● Develop budgets that meet the requirements of company departments.
●Establish targets and manage all finance employees including management accountants and internal auditors.
● Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
● Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance.
● Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
●Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas.
● Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the company.
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
● A minimum of 4 years’ experience in financial management.
●In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
● An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
● Outstanding leadership skills.
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.