As a Performance Specialist / Google Ads Specialist, you will build and optimize Google ad campaigns to aid in new customer acquisitions, increase our online presence and website traffic, and scale our revenue. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience in Google Ads initiatives and will develop strategic recommendations and account optimizations.
● Perform keyword research to find the best advertising opportunities
● Perform search query reports adding new long-tail keywords, match types, and negatives
● Measure results using tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, SEM Rush, and other performance dashboards.
● Interpret and present reports to key stakeholders
● Manage bidding strategies, account budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important metrics to improve and optimize PPC strategies continually.
● Write copies and test new ads.
● Perform critical optimization and a/b testing to achieve marketing KPIs based on CPC, CTR, CPA, ROAS, etc.
● Perform and act on competitive analysis
● Make frequent adjustments to increase account performance.
● Come up with new strategies based on the company's business goals.
● Serve as the point person for PPC-related questions and strategy across the business.
● 3+ Years of relevant experience
● Experience in using Google Tag Manager (GTM)
● Skills in copywriting and graphic design
● Experience in effective creative direction
● Experience in managing paid Facebook campaigns
● Work experience with lifestyle, outdoor, electric vehicles, or e-commerce industry
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.