We're a startup in the remote recruitment space. We're looking for a sales development representative who is autonomous, enterprising, and a great project manager.
Near is a startup focused on creating the bridge between remote Latin American talent and companies hiring in the US and abroad. Our team is 20+ across four different countries, we’ve landed tons of great customers, and helped hundreds of people from LatAm improve their lives and wallets with jobs at US companies.
We're seeking a full-time Sales Development Role that will become a key role at Near.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with the CEO to design qualification and outbound prospecting campaigns
- Enrich accounts, build prospect lists using tools, and reach out to potential clients using personalized messaging through email and LinkedIn
- Generate qualified leads and set sales meetings
- Becoming a product and market specialist with the scope to move into more senior roles within the BDR & Sales functions or other BD functions within Rollout
- Maximize your own personal development through 1 to 1 coaching sessions with our founders and the wider team
- Have the autonomy to generate new sales ideas, prototype, and execute them in collaboration with your colleagues
The ideal candidate is ambitious, independent, and professional. This is a fast-paced role. You should get excited about shipping work quickly and aim for great results.
You should be someone who can roll up their sleeves and do the work yourself — you’ll have help (a team of internal and external resources), but you’ll be expected to produce awesome work yourself as well. We need someone who can tactically know what a job well-done looks like and own the true meaning of every initiative.
- Persistence, resilience, and some years of experience working in a sales or a sales-adjacent role. If you are new to sales, we would like to see an experience that clearly speaks to your persistence, drive, and ambition to succeed in the role
- You’re both analytics and creative: you are able to understand what a company does, able to infer their pain points by looking at data about the company, and map how our product would help them solve their problems
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, you are a great listener and can communicate with simplicity how we might help a prospect
- Positive, upbeat, and determined personality
- Detail-oriented, can manage your time effectively, and can prioritize work when working on multiple projects
- Adaptable and highly coachable with a willingness to learn
- Strong English level (C2)
What's in it for you
- Join an early stage fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation + opportunity to share in the company's success as the business grows
- A lot of room to test things and be autonomous - as you earn trust, you will have legitimate autonomy in your work
- Results-oriented work environment
- Join a team of high performers