We are a highly innovative and rapidly growing natural foods company with an entrepreneurial team and a fast-paced work environment. Our low-sugar, plant-based nutrition bars and Protein Cookies are found in over 11,000 locations nationwide at Walmart, Kroger, Sprouts, Wegmans, The Fresh Market, Meijer, Publix, and other key accounts in the U.S. We are a family and employee-owned business and one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in 2022.
The Finance & Accounting Manager will manage all accounting functions at the Company as well as financial reporting, planning and budget management. This role is a fit for someone with a strong accounting background who is both detail oriented and a bigger picture thinker. This position reports to the Director of Finance & Strategy.
We are a fully remote work environment.
· A/P, A/R, monthly close including inventory and account reconciliations, and G/L analysis
· Prepare rolling weekly cash flow forecast
· Manage A/P and A/R correspondence with customers and vendors
· Refine processes and manage the reporting and reconciliation for key areas including revenue, inventory and COGS, and operating expenses
· Maintain and manage monthly financial reporting and analysis, including cost reporting and variance analysis, Budget v Actuals; provide recommendations
· Manage trade spend accounting, analyze customer deductions and dispute incorrect short payments
· Analyze and report on profitability by channel/key account, manufacturing KPIs
· Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing and Data Analytics teams to drive enhanced financial reporting accuracy as well as various cross functional strategic objectives
· Manage processes for tagging financial entries according to channel and customer to provide visibility into profitability by account.
· Prepare and file monthly sales tax filings using a reporting app, support external firm with annual income tax filings
· Assist with company transition from Quickbooks online to Netsuite
· Assist in the annual financial planning and forecasting process
● 8+ years relevant experience
● Netsuite proficiency
● Experience with inventory accounting, manufacturing, and trade deduction management in CPG, preferably the Food & Beverage industry
● Outstanding attention to detail
● Excellent oral and written communications skills, very responsive to emails
● A strategic thinker who likes to get things done efficiently
● A sense of excitement for working with a growing and values-driven natural food brand.
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.