We are a technology-enabled services company that helps emerging and established alcoholic beverage suppliers cost-effectively and securely scale and manage their businesses.
The company combines complex sector expertise with skilled human capital and a purpose-built technology platform to deliver fully transparent and reliable performance. The company’s software solutions include tools for business management, real-time performance tracking, freight and logistics management, and regulatory compliance.
The company manages transactions and the related flow of goods to and from over 120 countries. Areas of expertise include regulatory compliance, freight and logistics, importing and distribution, order fulfillment, accounting, HR and benefits management, working capital, information and data management, systems development, systems integration, and more.
The purpose of this role is to oversee our company’s financial planning operations. In this position, the individual will not only be an accomplished accountant and proactive with company finances but will also be commercially aware and provide advice on the best path of growth for our business.
Duties include establishing targets, developing budgets, and performing financial analysis. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and leadership abilities. The ultimate goal will be to guide the company towards profitability and success.
● Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks. ● Perform regular financial analysis.
● Develop budgets that meet the requirements of company departments.
● Establish targets and manage all accounting and finance employees including management accountants and internal auditors.
● Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
● Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance.
● Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
● Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas.
● Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the company
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field (Master’s preferred)
● A minimum of 10 years’ experience in financial management.
● In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
● An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
● Outstanding leadership skills.
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.