● Work between our engineering organization and stakeholders from our data science, growth, sales, marketing, and product teams, to understand the data needs of the business and produce pipelines, data marts and other data solutions that enable better product and growth decision-making
● Propose and contribute to new approaches and solutions to ensure we future-proof 1build's distributed data infrastructure as we continue scaling globally
● Own the lifecycle of datastores at 1build. From provisioning to configuration for performance, disaster-readiness and beyond
● Build predictable data processing jobs and scrapers to collect millions of records of unstructured data and transform them into refined data.
● Designing high throughput systems to handle ML training & Inferences
● Contribute to a culture of product excellence
● Experience working as Data engineer for 4+ years on a mid to large size projects
● Strong working knowledge in SQL or similar languages, and development experience in at least one language (Python, Java, Scala etc..).
● Deep understanding of the fundamentals of databases and persistence of data
● Experience building data pipelines with Apache Spark, and solid understanding of ETL.
● Interest in large-scale computing frameworks, data analysis systems, and modeling environments. Examples include technologies like Kafka, Spark, Hive, NoSQL stores, AWS data stack(S3, Athena, Glue, EMR), etc.
● Applied understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and experience with data architecture, data modeling, schema design and software development
● Experience operationalizing ML workloads
● Experience working with infrastructure as code
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.