About our Company
· We provide dependable home healthcare with efficacy to as many qualified patients as possible. Our nurses enhance the patient’s life by performing clinical tasks along with non-clinical activities including, passive range of motions, bathing, and grooming.
· We provide in- home therapy for Autistic children and teens that focuses on increasing the frequency of desired behavior and independence.
· We complete vascular access procedures with compassion and kindness.
The Benefits & Payroll Coordinator is responsible for payroll and benefits administration including processing weekly payroll, new hire onboarding, enrolling new employees onto the company’s benefits plan, and planning/administrating the annual open enrollment process. The position generates payroll and benefits reports for review by company’s management.
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Familiarity with ADP Workforce Now a plus
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.