We are a leading provider of in-home healthcare and vascular access services. We have been providing in-home care to our clients for over 30 years. We provide private duty shift care, home health, home care and vascular access services throughout the Southern California region and service patients of all ages including pediatrics.
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join our team in Culver City, CA. This is a full-time position, anticipated to commence as soon as qualified applicants are identified. The Senior Accountant will work closely with the Controller.
· Maintain general ledger across multiple entities, including review of AP/AR entries, JE uploads, inter-company transactions, bank reconciliations and month-end close
· Prepare accurate and timely financial statements and reports
· Oversee employee credit card charges and expense reporting
· Continuous review of current processes and procedures for improvement
· Support Controller in ad-hoc reporting and projects
· Support HR and payroll with reporting requirements
· Assist with operational and facilities processes as needed
· 7+ years of accounting experience in a Senior Accountant role is required
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or business administration preferred
· Advanced proficiency in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, SharePoint and experience with an ERP and well-known payroll processing platform required
· Communicates effectively, (both orally and in writing)
· Performs in a consistently organized manner with strong attention to detail
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.