We are seeking a Professional Services Analyst who can help deploy/configure our
software and other systems for customer implementations. This is an exciting
opportunity to learn and work with cutting-edge technology that will change the future of finance and accounting. If you are seeking a unique opportunity to make a large impact, this job is definitely for you.
As a Professional Services Analyst, you will coordinate with both internal (Our sales, product, and customer support teams) to configure and grow our product capabilities. This will require you to have at least 1-3 years of working experience with ERPs and other financial applications used by enterprise and mid-market-sized companies. Other qualifications/responsibilities:
● Lead customers through live UAT walk through demonstrations
● Build and configure our and related systems
● Efficiently manage and track numerous implementations of varying sizes at any given time, ensuring customers are set up with product and industry best practices
● Become a subject matter expert across our products in order to perform detailed technical reviews of customer configurations and also coordinate and lead
● Collaborate with other professional services team members to coordinate work and provide technical support to the team
● Ability to interact and communicate effectively with our customers
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
● 1-3 years experience with ERPs and other financial applications
● Bachelor's degree in a related field
● Experience with ERP systems including but not limited to (Netsuite, Oracle, SAP,
Workday, etc.) is strongly preferred.
● Experience with integration solutions such as Celigo (preferred), Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.
● Finance and accounting education or work experience is strongly desired
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.