We are seeking a global-oriented, self-motivated, Project Coordinator to help our customers thrive and succeed in our next-generation accounting automation platform. The Project Coordinator will participate in and report on projects including implementations, upgrades, and change requests and will report to the US-based Director of Professional Services. The right candidate for this role will have strong project management and communication skills. We are also looking for someone who is highly-motivated that can adapt, keep pace, and ﬂourish in an
innovative startup environment.
● Eﬃciently manage and track numerous implementations of varying sizes at any given time, ensuring customers are set up with product and industry best practices
● Track the progress of the professional services delivery team members to ensure on-time client delivery
● Communicating with clients regarding project process, keys to success, implementation guidelines, and timelines
● Compile dependencies, commitments, and development milestones into a project plan and track and update the plan on a regular basis
● Complete standardized reporting and tracking for all projects for the US-based Director of Professional Services
● 3-6 years of overall relevant experience, with at least 2 years of experience in the B2B SaaS industry preferred
● Strong project management, and problem-solving skills
● Ability to communicate with people at different levels of the organization
● Detail-oriented and strong written/verbal communication skills is critical
● Ability to lead a project towards target completion dates
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.