Near’s a bootstrapped startup founded in May-2021. Fast-forward to today we’re a company with 15 employees across three different countries, we’ve landed lots of great customers, and helped a ton of people from LatAm get their first job at a US company, make more money and improve their lives.
This is a key role at Near.
We're looking for a full-time, senior growth generalist whose primary job is to set a cadence of regular growth experiments.
You should be someone who can roll up their sleeves and do the work yourself —not a pure manager. We need someone who can tactically know what a job well done looks like.
Your main role is to be the glue sitting across all acquisition channels and marketing operations to ensure data is being tracked and acted upon.
The role consists of:
- Propose growth experiments, oversee their implementation, collect data, share the results with the team, and iterate continuously.
- Oversee funnel optimization to identify and remove conversion bottlenecks.
- Ensure acquisition channel experts are delivering performance.
This role can become into Near's Head of Growth.
Channels we'll explore
- Email marketing
- Cold outreach
- Paid media
- Content Marketing
What's in it for you
- Join an early stage fast growing company
- Competitive compensation + opportunity to share in the company's success as the business grows
- Become the first Growth team member
- A lot of room to test things
- Results-oriented work environment
- Join a team of high performers