Top US-based company is looking for an AMAZING PO/Vertical General manager!
The Product Owner / Vertical General Manager is aimed to grow product value and outcomes in the areas of Digital Media and Website Analytics. They will propose and implement website rules, audience understanding, collect and drive analysis of multiple big datasets.
The Product Owner stays engaged with the product, development, content and SEO teams to develop and stay on track of product roadmaps.
You will have a direct impact on website vitals, audience reach, and partner performance.
What the client is looking for:
They're looking for passionate professionals, who are team players and interested in joining their growing team.
The right candidate:
- Should have at least 3+ years of relevant experience (MKT/SEO/ADs)
- Will be able to help us create and scale our systems and processes
- Will manage and implement Standard Operating Procedures
- Optimize the websites traffic and revenue
- Take strategic and analytical decisions
- Run optimization experiments
- Set priorities for SEO, Content, Marketing, Revenue, Product Teams
- Are interested in working Full Time
- Can be working from: Florida, Miami or Remote
- Are striving to grow and learn with the client
- Have strong analytical and skills (e.g., a technical undergraduate degree)
- Will have experience with using Project Management Tools
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have an advanced English level
- Have excellent Analytical and Critical thinking skills are required.
- Cllaborate and has the ability to partner within a multifunctional team is required.
- Have experience defining integration logic for data ingested from Digital Marketing sources (Google stack, Google Analytics, Product Database) to drive business insight is preferred.
- Ideally, you have previously worked at a startup or remote-first company
- Will continuously help improve processes across different areas, such as:
Mergers and acquisitions
Sales and Marketing