Want to build something from scratch? Want to work alongside a global team with a track record of success? Do you have a future founder mentality with high ownership, and a will to not accept the status quo? Do you believe that you can be highly ambitious and still be respectful, inclusive, and a team player? Then let's chat.
At ScanPay, we want to change the relationship small businesses have with money. To start with, we're building simple and transparent fin-tech solutions in the US to accept any form of digital payments while also managing cash flow with instant payouts and banking.
We think of ourselves as students first - studying the customer, their problems, and constantly asking "why not?" - and then as builders. Our approach has helped gain the trust of our customers and our investors - including Sequoia India, Global Founders Capital, Propel Ventures, and a number of fin-tech Angels.
About the role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will directly fuel ScanPay’s growth by (1) helping build and maintain a robust pipeline of new customers, and (2) Working directly with the Head of GTM on special projects to increase the efficiency of our sales motions.
In this newly created role, you will be expected to create and support demand generation strategies and help act as sales ops and customer success as needed. As we grow at break-neck speed, your partnership with our Sales and Customer Support teams will be critical to effectively scaling and ensuring the successful growth of our business.
You will help expand revenue by
- Building and maintaining a B2B demand generation engine that creates and nurtures new leads and accelerates revenue growth
- Organizing data and generating deep customer insights to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Training sales team on new processes and best practices
- Ensuring sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Support other sales efforts as assigned
- Act as customer success where needed and help identify and remove customer blockers across the team
We’re looking for someone who has
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience with increasing responsibilities
- Great project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to all levels
- Prospecting and account management experience in a startup sales environment
- An ambitious yet deeply collaborative attitude to help shape the long-term culture within the team
- Ownership mentality when it comes to both problems and solutions for customers, even if it means jumping in and helping other parts of ScanPay to implement solutions
We embrace our differences and are committed to building a culture of inclusion. ScanPay is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.