Finitive is the leading data‐driven private credit marketplace. Founded in 2017, our tech‐enabled platform provides institutional investors with direct access to private credit transactions. Institutional investors can access a multi‐trillion‐dollar market of private credit opportunities across multiple asset classes and structures, including specialty finance, online lending, marketplace lending, and private credit funds. Borrowers gain efficient access to capital via a global network of investors who are actively allocating to private credit. Finitive has facilitated over $3.5 billion of committed capital for its clients.
Finitive is seeking a highly motivated Operations Analyst to join its Private Credit team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, fast learner, have a positive attitude, and be able to work well independently. Responsibilities will include supporting the Private Credit team in credit deal analysis, client communication and investor outreach tracking.
• Support the Private Credit team in analyzing new credit deals that are added to Finitive’s marketplace.
• Create deal summaries for Finitive’s private credit marketplace.
• Communicate by phone and email with investors showing interest in the private credit deals on Finitive’s marketplace.
• Manage investor deal outreach communication through Finitive’s platform and CRM system.
• Manage reporting for deals and outreaches through Finitive’s reporting platforms.
• Creating summaries of client calls and storing in Finitive’s CRM system.
• Work with the Operations team to ensure all deal and outreach information is consistently captured across all platforms.
• 2-5 years professional experience in investment, finance or accounting industry.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Proficiency with financial statement analysis, financial modeling, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
• Proficiency with CRM platforms and other customer communication tools a very strong plus.
• Proficiency with reporting tools, such as PowerBi, a very strong plus.
• Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• High level of attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Self-starter who can manage multiple tasks effectively and problem solve proactively in a fast-paced, growth business environment.
• Strong willingness and desire to learn and grow.
• High level of integrity and professionalism.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Finitive is a remote business with nominal headquarters in New York City. We conduct all our work online, and the interview process will largely mirror that. Although we are still figuring out what the future of flexible working looks like through 2022 and beyond, we are committed to recruiting quality candidates from across the globe.
We offer competitive pay, as well as generous vacation, personal and public holiday policies.
We are disrupting the private credit markets and recognize that our team is our biggest asset, and diverse teams make the strongest teams. Our people have a broad mix of experience and backgrounds, from deep Wall Street domain knowledge to serious fintech startup chops. If you’re smart and good at what you do, we encourage you to come as you are.
We encourage you to visit www.finitive.com to find out more about our mission.
Finitive is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants regardless of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Finitive is the leading data-driven private credit marketplace. Our tech-enabled platform provides institutional investors with direct access to private credit transactions. Institutional investors can access a multi-trillion-dollar market of private credit opportunities across multiple asset classes and structures, including specialty finance, online lending, marketplace lending, and private credit funds. Borrowers gain efficient access to capital via a global network of investors who are actively allocating to private credit.