Our Senior Growth Marketing Managers lead key client relationships, coach more junior staffers, and are seen as strategic leaders within our internal teams. In all contexts, you'll be responsible for driving ROI and scale improvements for some of the smartest mobile advertisers on Earth.
Ideal candidates have held a paid acquisition role at a leading startup, large digital brand, or agency and also have experience working as a trusted partner to product and analytics teams.
- Positively influence the growth of GMM2 and under through training and mentorship on owned accounts.
- Influence the growth and development of two - three coachees (GMM1 and/or associate levels).
- Understand and communicate data driven insights; expertise with ROAS/LTV, A/B testing, attribution models & cohort analysis.
- Influence client growth program trajectories in terms of evolved KPIs and improved infrastructure, resulting in account growth and positively influencing revenue churn.
- Own one - two small accounts (under $2.5M - $5M annual) with ownership of P&L and revenue churn.
- Be a subject matter expert & be able to lead trainings for other pandas internally across Bamboo.
- 4-5+ years working in direct-response focused paid media.
- A track record of using paid search to achieve business goals.
- Experience managing $10M+ annual media budgets.
- Prior experience managing multiple accounts or LOBs.
- Fundamental understanding of paid media with expertise in paid social.
Our industry often lacks diverse representation, and historically underrepresented groups are often less likely to apply if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria in a job description.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture at Bamboo.