CDMS (Chemical Data Management Systems) is a premier Environmental Health and Safety Consulting company with offices in Dublin and Signal Hill, CA. We are looking to hire a smart and collaborative person to join the CDMS team as an Account Manager.
The role will be responsible for assisting businesses with Air Quality, Wastewater, Hazardous Material, Storm Water, Safety and many other requirements.
● CDMS is a great place to pursue your sales career. We have assisted hundreds of large and small companies comply with EH&S regulations and improve the safety of their employees.
Exposure to a wide range of Environmental and Safety issues
● Collegial, Laid Back Team
● Meaningful contributions: Your work will directly impact our clients - California companies, helping them meet their obligations towards the environment and employee safety, allowing them to focus on their core business by taking care of their EH&S function.
● Learn and master federal, state and local Environmental and Safety regulations to provide customized advice to clients
● Consultative selling of projects and annual contracts to existing customers, inbound requests as well as reaching out to and acquiring new clients via cold calls and email outreach
● Liaise with local CUPAs, Fire departments, Water boards and other federal, state and local government agencies to assist customers in complex situations as a part of figuring out what they would need to do in a given context
Interested in joining forces? To excel in this role you’ll need to have:
● 3-5 years of experience in sales roles
● Excellent listening and communication skills
● An ability to research regulations as needed when client requests with new situations
● A competitive and goal-oriented mindset
● A focus on building relationships
● Comfort with receiving feedback
Job Type: Full-time
CDMS (Chemical Data Management Systems) is a premier Environmental Health and Safety Consulting company with offices in Dublin and Signal Hill, CA.