Welcome to Estes Media, we get so many conversions the Pope would be impressed!
We are a fast-growing New Jersey-based digital marketing agency looking for an experienced and results-driven marketing specialist, to help manage clients and scale the content, SEO, web design, and advertising efforts for a roster of growing B2B clients.
Many of our clients are in the b2b tech & commercial construction industry so knowledge or experience in that field is a plus.
Who we are looking for:
A passionate digital marketer who:
- Has project management experience, and enjoys leading customer accounts and creating exciting campaigns to prove ROI across several channels while managing a small team of your own.
- Have experience with advertising campaigns and PPC on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google.
- You’ve created ad creative, developed audiences and managed retargeting campaigns for clients in either B2B or B2C.
Some of your characteristics:
- Someone who is always striving to develop themselves further.
- An open communicator, you are always willing to listen as well as over-communicate your wants, needs, and expectations.
- A creative-minded individual. Bring unique fresh, out-of-the-box ideas to our clients.
- Organized. Need to be able to manage multiple projects of varying sizes across several clients/industries. Multi-tasking is a necessity.
- Lead by example: always doing for others what you would do for yourself. We always strive to give our clients, colleagues, and friends our best efforts.
- Account management. You’ve worked with clients and know how to manage expectations.
- A solid sense of humor :)
What you will be doing:
- Customer Success Management: be the creative liaison between Estes Media and our clients to ensure that their goals are met. This includes creating reports to share with clients.
- Campaign development & management: strategize with clients from idea to execution to create exciting and high converting campaigns. This includes research, planning, and ad management.
- Project management: collaborate with the design team and clients to create compelling, intuitive, optimized websites, engaging social media campaigns, and imaginative designs.
- Market Research: Working to understand the mind, needs, and interests of the client's ideal customer personas.
- Content Management & Copywriting: Create original content for campaigns based on customer interviews.
- Integrity and great verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking.
- 5+ years managing and developing high performing campaigns.
- 3+ years experience in managing custom websites, eCommerce, and marketing projects.
- SEO/SEM proficiency.
- Proven experience with PPC management (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn).
- Proven experience managing website projects from concept to launch.
- Experience managing a small team and delegating tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong copywriting skills across a variety of mediums and formats.
- Proven expertise in the digital space in coming up with solutions to overcome challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business.