's mission is to make it easier for anyone to start a company. We believe that more startups should be created, and that founder-led companies are more successful in the long term. With Pulley’s cap table management tools, companies can better understand and optimize their equity for the long term. Starting a company is hard enough. Managing equity shouldn’t be.
We’re a high-performing team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build equity management tools for founders. Pulley is growing quickly with over 1600 customers including unicorns like Clubhouse, Birdies, Coda, and Fast - all within our first year of product launch. Our trajectory is fueled by top investors like Stripe, General Catalyst, Caffeinated Capital, 8vc, Elad Gil, among other great angels. All of our growth has been organic, and we’re growing the team to meet the demand.
🌟Who We're Looking For
Pulley presents a rare opportunity for merit based progression within a fast-growing tech company. We’re looking for people to join the customer success team and own the client experience at Pulley.
(Don’t worry, we’ll teach you everything you need to know, but the below are some day-to-day responsibilities you'll have.)
- Onboard companies to Pulley’s cap table platform
- Become a cap table and equity expert - you’ll be a go to resource for customer support
- Answer support requests
- Think like a customer - work directly with our engineering teams to constantly build new features and deliver an amazing new customer experience
🙌 Qualifications & Fit
- We value doers who will roll up their sleeves to get work done.
- Track record of managing teams in customer-facing roles
- A strong work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results
- A high tolerance for ambiguity and flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Ability to switch context and still deliver on core initiatives
✨ Our Culture
TL&DR - Pulley is not a good fit for everyone, and that’s OK. This is a bit about the culture of Pulley
. We need people who aren’t just interested in working at a startup; we need people who are excited about building a great company. In addition to function-specific skills, here are some traits that enable our team members to thrive:
Ego-less Learner -- Every day at Pulley, we are trying things that we’ve never done before - sometimes they work; sometimes they don’t. To be successful here, you need to embrace that feeling of ‘being a beginner’ and be willing to accept feedback in stride.
Less Talk; More Action -- Everyone rolls up our sleeves at Pulley. If your strength is being the ‘idea gal or guy’ but you don’t create your own slides or write your own code, then we are not a great fit.
- Our view is that being a 10x engineer
is not about writing more code; it’s about making the right decision on what to build. We’re hiring for people who can make the right strategic decisions on where to spend their time
We’re also inspired by the culture work done at other companies and plan to develop our own playbook here too. One of the concepts that resonate most with us is the importance of stunning colleagues
If you like the sound of our environment and you’re passionate about joining a team like the one we’ve described, we'd love to talk!