As Insights Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for elevating the visibility to clients and service offering of the Finalis Deal Insights Team by leading the research group, preparing high quality research products and coordinating with other Finalis’ teams to expand the client base of the Deal Insights Team.
You are expected to understand the full scope of services that the Insights team could potentially offer to investment bankers in the United States and overseas in the future to include financial modeling, marketing materials, newsletter support, research support, etc., and develop a new lines of revenue within Finalis by defining a strategy to sell varied services to our current and prospective clients.
The Insights Senior Analyst position has around 5 main objectives. These objectives will validate the need for outsourcing the execution and distribution of research support within the investment banking (IB) industry, and prove whether we can effectively deliver our transaction support services.
- Product: develop strong relationships with current and prospective clients to develop key insights with respect to productized transaction deliverables. You will process research requests on behalf of clients and consider what additional value-add services and product types could be offered to clients (e.g., additional research tools, marketing presentations, valuation models, industry reports).
- Insights Team Lead (high quality output at scale): manage and supervise the Finalis’ Insights team and ensure the team is delivering value to our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with their expectations. As the team scales, you are expected to recruit and foster a world-class team that will maintain and improve upon SLAs and scale the value ladder of our service offering while developing assembly-line efficiencies around those services. This business line is expected to deliver software-like margins at scale (70%+).
- Strategy: We aim to become the single research and boutique bank niche KPOs provider for all of our clients. You are expected to understand and develop systems to track and populate relevant data (e.g., deals types data, deals amount, fees types, % deals in different industries, regions).
- Competitive Landscaping: understand relevant vendors, their offering and pricing model in support of our service offering and You will be expected to collect this data and assist the C-level with the Deal Insights team strategy Department Strategy regarding:
- Product Scope
- Pricing Structure
- Sales Funnel System
- Market Analysis: develop a sales funnel for our service offering to consistently generate sales meetings and evaluate the market’s needs and willingness to pay for Deal Insight services.
You will work with Finalis’ Sales Manager to align the Insights team strategy with the overall Finalis sales process and are expected to engage in active relationships with other Finalis’ team members. You have to be proactive and effectively marshall internal and external resources with a minimum level of supervision to correct and adequate criteria to different situations that may arise.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Data Analytics or a related field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in investment banking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English