We are looking for an open-minded automation developer with practical experience in business process automation. You will be part of the Northstar Team helping drive the finance & accounting processes digitalization and automation within the different systems we use. As an Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for process assessment, automation development and ongoing maintenance.
- End to end design, development, testing the automation workflows and supports the implementation of the RPA solutions
- Ensures appropriate coding standards, sprints planning and support
- Close cooperation with the Northstar team
- Administers, orchestrates and controls the virtual workforce in operational environment, focused on continuous improvement of the performance and expansion of the Northstar infrastructure
- Acts as the first level support for the Northstar team, user assistance and dispatching tickets for bug fixing
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Participating in automation design and planning meetings
- Set automation development best practices, propagate and obey them
- Deliver error free, well-tested, and optimized automation solutions
- At least two year experience with automation development using UiPath as a main tool
- Knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language, preferably: Python, Java, C#, VB.NET
- Good SQL and relational databases concepts knowledge
- RPA experience with SAP, other ERP systems and Finance & Accounting tools/applications
- Solid, practical experience with IT infrastructure: VM set up, configuration and connectivity
- Orchestrator management and maintenance
- Practical experience with Microsoft Power Platform Suite: Power Automate, Power Apps, etc.
- Experience with digital workforce analytics tools
- Excellent self organization skills and ability to work autonomously based on specification
- Knowledge sharing abilities
- Upper-Intermediate English
Type of work: Long term contract, full time.
Schedule: Monday through Friday