We're seeking a talented Customer Success Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. As a CSM, you will be responsible for the overall health and retention of our customers. This person must be versatile, as they'll interact with different customers every day while working closely with multiple departments. If you pride yourself on being able to build relationships with anyone, creating an exceptional customer experience, and want to be a part of a fast-growing tech company, please apply.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own relationships with customers, including increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and maintaining satisfaction.
- Developing and maintaining a strong rapport with customers, both new and current.
- Work alongside our marketing team to create effective campaigns.
- Utilize our support system to track and document all activities and reports.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Help to generate ideas for new features, campaigns, and cater to the unique needs of our customers.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and negotiating successful resolutions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- You flourish in a high-growth tech environment and adapt well to change.
- Passionate self-starter with a drive to win.
- Strong technical skills or the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google Docs or Microsoft Office.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is a plus.
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus.
- Base Salary + Commission + Bonus.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Flexible work hours.