HireWithNear is a platform that connects candidates with job opportunities in the US. We help candidates find relevant job openings quickly, streamlining the application process, and providing insights into their fit for various roles. This service enhances the job search experience, making it more efficient and tailored to individual qualifications and preferences.
About the client
Our client is the CEO and Founder of two successful companies, located between Texas and Montana. Former start-up and early-stage VC investor, is now focused on industrial real estate development and long-term operating companies as well as his Investments portfolio.
About the role
We are seeking a highly organized and tech-savvy Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to our client, in managing both personal and professional responsibilities. The ideal candidate will exhibit exceptional attention to detail, possess strong communication skills, and demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment while leveraging tools such as Asana and Loom for async comms.
- Manage daily life events including calendar scheduling, administrative emails, and food ordering/reordering.
- Plan and coordinate various events such as dinners, workshops, and parties, including guest list management, invitation drafting, and logistical arrangements.
- Oversee calendar management and travel bookings.
- Handle administrative tasks across multiple residences in different cities, including interaction with vendors and service providers.
- Assist in managing administrative tasks and follow-ups across two companies, including handling inbound mail, document requests, and compiling reports.
- Collaborate with team members to manage small projects and organize tasks in management tools such as Asana and Notion, with the ability to proactively add value, get ahead of deadlines and revise the state of each ongoing project.
- Identify and address areas where systems and reference materials require updates or organization.
- Monitor progress on legal and financial matters, following up with relevant parties as needed to ensure timely completion.
- Collaborate with the CEO to develop and implement efficient workflows for recurring tasks and projects.
- Utilize tools such as Loom, Asana, and Notion to streamline communication and document processes.
- Assist in documenting and refining workflows for future reference and optimization.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work asynchronously using tools such as Loom, Asana, Notion, Trello, others. Tech-savvy!
- Strong bias for action and completion, with the ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks independently, as opposed to passively taking directions.
- Willingness to adapt to evolving processes and systems in a dynamic work environment.
- Background with similar administrative roles is valued, but attitude and a proactive approach to responsibilities is the must-have to succeed in this position.
- Flexible PTO
- Compensation range 18-24k usd/year
- US Holidays
- Medical benefits (after 30 days)
- Schedule: EST, Full-time