At Near, we help top talent in Latin America find remote roles with US companies. Our mission is to create better lives by fostering a remote work culture that transcends borders.
One of our UK-based clients is seeking a Digital Marketing Account Manager to work closely with the Head of the area. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in project management and previous work experience in a Digital or Creative Agency.
- You will be responsible for the delivery and client satisfaction of the services we provide for 1 – 2 major clients
- Report to and work with the Account Director, input and support other team members, and work autonomously
- Within an asynchronous work environment, progress projects and client communication independently and confidently while leading on a separate time zone from service managers.
- Learning and understanding the different processes and skilled work other teams provide for the accounts you’ll be managing to drive improvements as well as prompt and high-quality delivery
- Reviewing and providing feedback on creative and operational deliveries to ensure top-quality service for our clients.
- Liaising with team and project managers to ensure sufficient coverage for the various services
- Communicating daily with clients to understand requirements, process any feedback, and solve problems
- Briefing service managers and team members on client requests clearly and concisely – thinking critically about the feasibility of the request and setting the priority and expectations.
- Being an expert in knowing our clients’ brands, programming and priorities
- Serving as a team leader with a strong focus on performance, insights and process
- Management experience in a creative or digital agency or in a marketing team
- Strong organisational skills, unparalleled attention to detail and time management
- Experience liaising and developing relationships with clients
- Strong creative eye for design and storytelling
- High level of expertise with collaborative tools for managing workflows and processes such as Airtable and Slack
- Aptitude for learning creative and technical processes and digital platforms
- Passion and a keen interest for the ever-changing digital marketing industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clearly with clients and internal service managers
- Ability to prioritize workload and complete tasks to deadlines as well as communicate priorities to colleagues
- High work-ethic and self-motivation
Schedule: 9 am to 5.30 pm PST
- 33 PTO days
- Remote First Company
- Exciting opportunities for career progression.
- Involvement in high-growth projects with fast-paced responsibilities.
- A dynamic and friendly team culture.
- Working with globally recognisable brands in US Entertainment
Compensation: 3,500 - 4,600 USD per month