At Near, we help top talent in Latin America find remote roles with US companies. Our mission is to create better lives by fostering a remote work culture that transcends borders.
Our UK-based client is seeking a dynamic and collaborative Ops Manager to join their team and contribute to the company’s success as well as play a key role in managing and expanding their operations.. They are rapidly growing with an ambitious goal of reaching the next 100 million users for their innovative product.
This is an exciting full-time, 100% remote opportunity for someone looking to thrive in a fast-paced sports-related business environment, with ample room for personal and professional growth.
If you are passionate about operations management, enjoy fast-paced responsibilities, and are excited about contributing to a growing company, we would love to hear from you. As an Operations Manager, you will have a wide-ranging and diverse set of tasks.
- Project Management:
- Break down projects into manageable steps and execute them efficiently.
- Work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including senior and junior team members.
- Manage projects related to business operations, client operations, and process creation.
- Communication and Stakeholder Interaction:
- Confidently communicate with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Collaborate with departments such as Project Management, Customer Success, and General Business Operations.
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels to ensure smooth operations.
- Process Improvement:
- Follow established processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Build scalable processes to enhance overall efficiency.
- Document processes and knowledge in a clear and easily understandable format.
- Department Building:
- Utilize your initiative to develop and implement effective processes.
- Foster a collaborative and productive team environment.
- 4+ years of experience in a tech company or fast-growing startup.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to lead projects independently.
- Strong organizational and proactive skills.
- Experience building scalable processes and documenting them effectively.
- Team management experience.
- Tech and startup experience.
- 33 PTO days
- Remote First Company
- Exciting opportunities for career progression.
- Involvement in high-growth projects with fast-paced responsibilities.
- A dynamic and friendly team culture.
- Company-sponsored sports interests (NBA - basketball and football teams).
Working schedule: 9 am to 5 pm EST
Compensation: 2,500- 4,000 per month