Website Project Manager ($36k - $40k Yearly)
At Near, we help top talent in Latin America find remote roles with US companies. Our mission is to create better lives by fostering a remote work culture that transcends borders.
Our client is looking for a Virtual Project Manager to work with their digital marketing and web development delivery teams to ensure collaboration of our efforts are completed on and to the standards our clients expect. Their remote team is responsible for creating, building and launching high quality websites and brands and the next member of our team will be crucial in scaling our operations to the next level.
As Project Manager & Developer, you are expected to
- Join website and branding design scoping meeting with clients to gather project requirements.
- Call will be led by Digital Strategy team, but timelines and other deliverable questions may be asked of the VPM during these calls.
- Collaborate with the Digital Strategy team, practice area specialists, and agency leadership to accurately scope and plan projects upon kick-off.
- Analyze client call transcriptions and recordings to identify action items and convert into tasks for our team to deliver on.
- Manage one-time and recurring projects by creating, managing, and assigning tasks to internal stakeholders for action.
- Communicate effectively with internal team during every phase of projects to ensure successful completion on time.
- Collaborate with development team and technical resources to understand workload and accurately scope according to development availability.
- Build processes for improving management of new projects, existing projects, and agency growth processes as the technical team scales.
- Provide an extremely detailed review of project deliverables prior to signing off on completion of projects and communication to client for review.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Project Management:
- Excellent English level -oral and written-
- Availability to work from 9-6/8-5 Central time
- Strong attention to detail and ability to distill complex projects into actionable tasks and timelines to ensure high-quality delivery at pace.
- 2+ years of project management or direct experience in digital marketing, design, or web development is preferred.
- Success managing projects with both standardized and fluid timelines, managing multiple successful digital marketing and web projects simultaneously.
- Managing projects through Asana project management software.
- Working experience at a small digital marketing agency and knowledge of the industry, including digital marketing channels and how they interact with each other to deliver successful campaigns.
- Client-facing experience
- Web Development Knowledge:
- Working knowledge and ability to implement front-end website change requests in our preferred technical stack.
- WordPress, SquareSpace, Unbounce
- WordPress page builders such as Divi, Elementor, and WPBakery
- Google Suite, Analytics, Tag Manager, Callrail
- Adobe Creative Suite
Nice to Have Skills
- Digital marketing, design, or web development skills
- Industry Expertise: local business, medical, dental, and service-based businesses