HireWithNear is a platform that connects candidates with job opportunities in the US. We help candidates find relevant job openings quickly, streamlining the application process, and providing insights into their fit for various roles. This service enhances the job search experience, making it more efficient and tailored to individual qualifications and preferences.
About our client
Enter our client’s world, a pioneer in their field and recognized for their industry leadership, transforming medical lien servicing and legal funding in the U.S. With a state-of-the-art SaaS-based, AI-enhanced platform, they empower healthcare providers to deliver top-tier care for personal injury victims awaiting fair settlements. Bridging the gap between medical care and finance, Their mission is clear: make quality healthcare accessible to all, regardless of circumstance.
They market business-to-business, engaging directly with attorneys and healthcare providers, who refer their clients to them based on the high value of their services. Underneath, they are a technology-centric, data-driven company with a very transparent and team-oriented culture.
About the role
The team is excited to bring on board a Junior Finance Analyst. This role is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to grow and learn in a fast-paced environment.
Looking for an analytical and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst. This role calls for a dedicated and professional individual with a proven track record in financial modeling, business intelligence, and strategic financial planning. The FP&A Analyst will report directly to the Director of FP&A, but also support the Treasury function.
- Financial Planning and Decision Support: The Junior FP&A Analyst will assist in creatingand maintaining financial models that are crucial for our business planning anddecision-making processes. This includes supporting the preparation of the monthlyinternal financial package and generating insightful reports on financial performance and risks.
- Business Intelligence and Cross-Team Collaboration: The role involves preparing and distributing business intelligence reporting to support various teams within the organization, including customer success, finance, corporate development, and sales.
- This collaboration is essential for the seamless functioning of various company initiatives and contributes to the overall success of the organization.
- Lender Relationship Management: The Junior FP&A Analyst will play a critical role in supporting the relationship with lenders. They will be responsible for preparing all the required reporting, including weekly borrowing base reports and monthly/quarterly summaries related to our debt facility. This responsibility ensures our financial obligations are met and contributes to maintaining strong relationships with financial institutions.
- Product and Account Management: The Junior FP&A Analyst will play a supporting role in product management, helping to track account and product-level profitability and relevant metrics. This includes assisting with operations analytics and ensuring alignment with our business goals and customer needs.
- Industry Knowledge and Continuous Learning: Staying informed about the industry is vital for this role. The FP&A Analyst will be expected to gain and continually update job knowledge, keeping abreast of trends, changes, and innovations within the healthcare technology revenue cycle management sector. This commitment to continuous learning will ensure that our strategies and practices remain current and competitive.
- 2+ years experience in financial planning, analysis, consulting, or investment banking with a focus on financial modeling.
- BS degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field required.
- Advanced Excel proficiency.
- Preferably skilled in Power BI for daily responsibilities.
- Strong grasp of accounting principles and financial regulations.
- Knowledgeable in current financial subjects and business environments.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to convey complex financial information clearly to stakeholders.
- Able to function effectively in a high-volume work environment.
- Requires focus, flexibility, and resilience in response to sector dynamics.
Who you are
- Self-Starter: You're able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Analytical Thinker: You possess strong analytical skills and can make data-driven decisions.
- Creative Innovator: You're a creative individual who can take projects from ideas to implementation.
- Adaptable: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can effectively adapt to changing priorities.
- Reliable: You're a "go-to" person because you're reliable, creative, resourceful, a good decision-maker, and generally one of the most capable people your peers know.
- Team Player: You enjoy getting to know people at all levels of the organization, and you believe that no task is beneath you.
- 100% remote
- Compensation in US dollars, range 18-25k usd/year
- 3 weeks of PTO
- US holidays
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Growth Opportunities
- Enjoy a fun, entrepreneurial company culture that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking, without the constraints of corporate bureaucracy and red tape.