HireWithNear is a platform that connects candidates with job opportunities in the US. We help candidates find relevant job openings quickly, streamlining the application process, and providing insights into their fit for various roles. This service enhances the job search experience, making it more efficient and tailored to individual qualifications and preferences.
About our client
Located in the USA, a waterless car wash service that stands out for its commitment to exceptional customer service, strong revenue and growth. Utilizing advanced waterless technology, they minimize water consumption, contributing to a greener future. Their dedication to customer satisfaction has propelled them to a nationwide expansion, offering a convenient and environmentally conscious solution for car owners seeking a perfect shine. They are a team of passionate professionals and are now looking to bring in the HR Manager to help them achieve their business goals and expansion around the States.
About the role
As the HR Manager, you will play a critical role in shaping and executing the human resources strategy to support business objectives. This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of hiring and onboarding processes, ensuring the acquisition of top talent, and fostering a positive and inclusive workplace culture, while building processes from the ground up and supporting the expansion of the franchise.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract and hire skilled professionals for various roles within the organization.
- Collaborate with department heads to understand staffing needs and create comprehensive job descriptions.
- Utilize various recruitment channels, including online job boards, social media, and professional networks, to source candidates.
- Conduct thorough interviews and assessments to identify candidates who align with the company's values and objectives.
- Design and oversee the onboarding process for new employees, ensuring a smooth transition into the organization.
- Develop and deliver orientation programs to introduce new hires to company policies, culture, and expectations.
- Coordinate with different departments to facilitate training sessions for specific job roles.
- Serve as a point of contact for employee relations, addressing concerns, conflicts, and providing guidance on HR-related matters.
- Implement and enforce HR policies and procedures to maintain a positive and compliant work environment.
- Conduct regular employee engagement initiatives to boost morale and foster a cohesive team.
- Collaborate with managers to establish performance metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for employees.
- Oversee the performance appraisal process, providing feedback and guidance for career development.
- Stay current on HR laws and regulations, ensuring the company's compliance with employment legislation.
- Manage legal aspects of HR, including but not limited to, employment contracts, terminations, and workplace investigations.
- Contribute to the development of HR strategies aligned with the company's overall business objectives.
- Provide insights and recommendations on workforce planning, succession planning, and talent development.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting, or other related Business management studies.
- Proven experience in a senior HR leadership role with the ability to build processes and teams from the ground up
- Experience in small businesses, family businesses, entrepeneurial commitments, or startups is preferred; or the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic company who's expanding its locations.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations. Mindful or knowledgable of different States' labor laws, or the ability to quickly pic up on them.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. English and Spanish are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a high-performing HR team.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to align HR initiatives with organizational goals.
- USD compensation, 30-40k per year aligned with experience.
- 10 days of PTO
- US Holidays
- Full-time, aligning with PST/EST depending on the specific demands for different locations.
- Great multi-cultural working environment with one of a kind USA exposure.
- The opportunity to stablish new locations and new employees from scratch and make decisions when building and implementing processes.