Near is a localized remote job board that helps talent from LATAM land high-paying jobs at US companies and startups.
We’re a fast-growing company that in under 5 months has managed to get customers like Hotjar, Expensify, Chili Piper, Deel, Bonfire, and more; and built a community of almost 5000 talented individuals from all over Latin America.
About the Role
We’re putting together the best team of Recruiters and Sourcers. We are looking for driven and smart people that want to help connect top LatAm talent with amazing job opportunities at US companies.
This is an excellent opportunity if:
- You love the life-changing opportunities that remote work brings to people from Latin America
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and would be excited about helping build a company from its earliest stages
- You prefer flexibility and change, rather than structure
- You are a doer – you like moving fast and getting things done
What will you do in this role?
- Proactively identify potential candidates through various channels, such as job boards, social media, professional networks (e.g., LinkedIn), and our internal ATS. Utilize Boolean searches and other advanced search techniques to identify top talent.
- Stay updated on industry trends, salary benchmarks, and the competitive landscape to ensure the ability to attract the best candidates.
- Initiate contact with potential candidates, whether through cold outreach, warm leads, or referrals. Establish a strong initial connection and articulate the benefits of the opportunity.
- Conduct initial phone screens and video interviews to assess a candidate's qualifications, experience, and cultural fit for clients.
- Prepare and present candidate profiles, resumes, and assessments to recruiters.
- Maintain a pipeline of potential candidates for current and future job openings.
- Continuously nurture relationships with passive candidates who may not be actively seeking new roles.
- Collaborate closely with recruiters to understand client requirements and provide ongoing feedback on candidate suitability. Assist recruiters in tailoring their search strategies.
- Maintain an accurate and organized candidate database, keeping track of communication and candidate progress through the recruitment process.
- Gather feedback from candidates to enhance the candidate experience and make improvements in the sourcing process.
- Provide regular reports and updates to management regarding sourcing activity and performance.
What’s in it for you?
- You will learn a lot working at an early-stage company (that’s already profitable!)
- You will have the chance to grow along with the company and shape its future
- You’ll be building a company that provides a ton of value to all their users (candidates and customers alike) and that is changing lives for the better
- You'll make a ton of connections in the software development/Accounting/Finance/Marketing/Legal spaces
- You'll have a voice – all your ideas and suggestions will be heard
- You’ll have fun :)
- 1+ years of recruiting experience - agency setting is preferred
- Experience using different sourcing techniques and getting creative to attract top talent in the market
- Ability to execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Remote work experience preferred
- Excellent English communication skills
We will offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience