HireWithNear is a platform that connects candidates with remote job opportunities in the US. We help candidates find relevant job openings quickly, streamlining the application process, and providing insights into their fit for various roles - helping them land into their perfect career opportunity.
About our client
The Company was founded in 2023 during a rapidly changing banking landscape for small business lending.
Their mission is to help borrowers (particularly those who are acquiring small businesses using SBA loans) to navigate the always-changing credit appetites of SBA lending banks, as well as to give those banks a more efficient channel to locate lending opportunities that fit well within their risk/reward parameters. Reducing friction, increased certainty of close, and shortened cycle times for SMB acquisition transactions are the result of applying decades of experience to every detail of the deal.
We are currently seeking a talented and dedicated Business Financial Analyst to join our client’s team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive financial analysis, and strategic insights, and contributing to the efficiency of our lending processes.
- Conduct detailed financial analysis, including a thorough understanding of income statements, balance sheets, and US Business Tax Returns.
- Develop and maintain robust financial models to support lending strategies, risk assessment, and decision-making processes.
- Match deals to lenders that will be most likely to respond positively to them by matching deal characteristics to the Viso lender credit preferences dashboard.
- Collaborate with clients and lenders to gather and interpret financial data, contributing insights to help banks gain a quick and full understanding of the deal, the applicant and the potential risks.
- Effectively communicate deal overview to lenders in a pre-flight email, focusing on the key strengths and weaknesses.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulatory changes, and market conditions to inform financial decision-making.
- Communicate with applicants (borrowers) clearly about SBA-eligibility and lender credit appetite issues affecting their transaction, helping them structure the deal and presentation in a way that is most-likely to result in a safe, and successful closing..
- Continuously assess and enhance processes to optimize efficiency and reduce cycle times.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Proven experience in financial modeling and analysis, with the ability to create models from scratch.
- Familiarity with US Business tax returns.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and financial statements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, crucial for collaboration in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to convey complex financial concepts in an accessible manner to diverse audiences.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools
- Good skills in Excel, Word, Outlook, Monday.com..
- Remote work (Latin America)
- 10 paid time off
- Local holidays
- Learn about different small businesses
- Growth opportunities
Working hours: 9 am - 6 pm (Eastern Time Zone)
Compensation range: $30,000 per year - $42,000 per year