At Near, we help top talent in Latin America find remote roles with US companies. Our mission is to create better lives by fostering a remote work culture that transcends borders.
About the role
Join our US client as a Marketing Account Manager to manage the day-to-day marketing needs of a specific office location or multiple offices, responsibilities range from training and support to creating marketing collateral and consulting on marketing efforts and campaigns.
Read the job description below:
- Creation of various deadline-oriented marketing materials including presentations, flyers, signage, eblasts and other industry-specific advertising
- Lead liaison between local agents and The company Creative/corporate on marketing needs and processes
- Coordination of local ad and media buying
- Management of print coordination of marketing materials with local vendors
- Approval of all new listings for compliance and brand guidelines
- Marketing training/onboarding for all new hires (staff and agents)
- Perform other tasks as directed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years marketing experience
- Real estate industry and/or luxury brand experience a plus
- Excellent project/client management skills (managing timelines, prioritization of tasks, quality control)
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills across all levels of the organization (internal and client-facing)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign & Photoshop)
- Experience with email marketing systems a plus but not required
- Exceptional initiative and follow-through skills. Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation in US dollars.
- Unlimited PTO
- US holidays
- Excellent and dynamic work environment.
- Career development opportunities
If you think you’d make a great fit for the role, we’d love to hear from you! Apply through Hire with Near to connect with our client and boost your career.