Influencer Marketing Coordinator
At Near, we help top talent in Latin America find remote roles with US companies. Our mission is to create better lives by fostering a remote work culture that transcends borders.
Our client is an influencer marketing agency that connects brands with top-performing YouTubers.
They are hiring an Ad Campaign coordinator to assist in coordinating partnerships and ad integrations between creators and brands.
- Client-facing email communication between creators & brands.
- Provide an exceptional experience for creators and brands, focusing on speedy, high quality, and honest/transparent communication.
- Ensure 100+ YouTube ads run smoothly each month, adhering to brand guidelines. This includes things like:
- creating and sending talking points to creators,
- watching the creators ad integrations and offering creative suggestions for improvement,
- getting ads approved and assisting in any necessary revisions, then making sure they go live on time!
- Updating databases (Airtable, Google Sheets) and keeping project management tools updated (Asana, Notion)
Required Skills & Competencies:
These are the following skills you must have, mostly for ad coordination but also for operations.
- Excellent Email Communication Skills:
- Must be really fluent in English (little to no accent)
- Quick at typing English and perfect grammar
- Must respond to brands & creators quickly and effectively with the right information
- Team Spirit & Positive Energy: Maintain a "can-do" attitude, show passion in your work, and work well with our team. Give a really positive vibe in your emails to clients, making them love working with us. Your positive energy should contribute to both team dynamics and the overall office environment.
- Influencer Marketing Experience
- Experience in negotiating, closing, coordinating, and executing influencer marketing campaigns in the YouTube space is a huge plus.
- Tech Savviness: Proficiency in Airtable (very important), Notion, Asana, and Google Sheets is required. Our internal business relies on Airtable, and negotiations often happen via email and Google Sheets.
- Creativity: Needs to be able to think creatively through ad creation, offering suggestions to creators on how to make really good ads for brands and improve talking points. Ability to watch a YouTubers advertisement and offer suggestions on how it could improve, and how it could further follow brand guidelines.
- Attention to Detail: We're handling large campaigns worth thousands of dollars. Any mistakes can be costly, so high attention to detail is crucial.
- Reliable: We have ads running and deals closing daily. We need someone reliable who can work beyond regular hours for tight deadlines.
- Long Term Mindset: We are looking for someone who is looking to stay with our company for years to come.
- Full Time: Hours are 7AM - 4PM PST, Monday - Friday (slightly flexible)
- Start Date: ASAP