This role offers the chance to become a customer support representative and be part of a mission-driven company that is democratizing access to clean energy for renters and contributing to a more sustainable climate.
Answer inbound support calls in both Spanish and English from our subscribers (US-based apartment building tenants) and occasionally property managers.
Resolve subscriber and property manager support tickets related to onboarding, technical support, and billing questions.
Email subscribers in both English and Spanish to follow up on open support tickets, as well as in support of our billing collections process.
Add content to our support knowledge base on a periodic basis.
Occasional prospect research and list building in our CRM.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Prior experience working in customer support.
- Possess a patient and supportive demeanor suitable for assisting individuals who may be unfamiliar with technology or the internet, particularly the elderly.
- Proficiency in utilizing ticketing systems such as HubSpot for efficient management of customer inquiries and support requests.
- Familiarity with internet telephone services (e.g Aircall).
- Preference for candidates motivated by green energy and sustainability, with particular interest or knowledge in solar energy.
- Excitement and adaptability to a startup environment.
- An orientation towards solutions and thinking creatively. Willingness to propose innovative approaches and take on extra tasks to improve operations.
Schedule: 9-18hs Pacific time (including 1 hour lunch break).
Compensation: $1,200 - $1,500 based on experience.
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.