At Near, we help top talent in Latin America find remote roles with US companies. Our mission is to create better lives by fostering a remote work culture that transcends borders.
A Senior Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide tours information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
A Customer service representative should also be able to help in acquisition and revenue growth targets by converting email and phone leads to bookings. The position will be responsible for ensuring that all leads are responded to in a timely manner and that the conversion rate/targets set by the Inside Sales Manager are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls & chats
• Identify and assess clients needs to achieve satisfaction
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully converting leads on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis;
• Review all open leads on a weekly basis and diligently perform follow ups;
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Contribute to the Sales team targets accomplishing organizational goals;
• Maintain awareness of new products and promotions;
• Communication with suppliers
• Ensure all data is entered as per standards in CRM and all leads are followed up in a timely manner
• Review all client feedback and act on it, involving the Inside Sales Manager where necessary
• Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal);
• Proficient in using MS Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook);
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Self-directed and self-motivated;
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Compensation in US dollars
2 weeks of PTO
Canadian or local holidays
Opportunity to travel (sometimes free or with discount)
Working hours: 9am to 6pm PST - flexible
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.