At Near, we help top talent in Latin America find remote roles with US companies. Our mission is to create better lives by fostering a remote work culture that transcends borders.
This is a fully remote role to work for our client, an integrated real estate firm that empowers thousands of clients with a comprehensive array of services, including sales and marketing, across residential and multifamily commercial real estate - property management & leasing, brokerage, investments, and new development.
Note: Full-time (EST) Remote, contractor role. Initially a 6-month leave replacement, with broad possibility of prolongation.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager (MCM) leads and oversees all marketing services-related deliverables and campaigns. They are accountable for ensuring the results of individual campaigns produce results for clients and meet company standards, working closely with the Operations Director to create a marketing and campaign process that can be easily tracked and managed inside our internal toolset.Day to day, the MCM contributes to the execution of marketing services while also overseeing the work performed by related external contractors. They communicate eloquently with clients, feel empowered to make decisions, and take accountability for decisions made during the course of a project.Accountabilities
● Ensure the results of all marketing campaigns incorporate industry best practices and meet or exceed quality standards.
● Ensure all marketing campaigns bring meaningful results for the clients.
● Manage the external Digital Ads team and ensure they deliver results that meet our expectations.
● Monthly campaign coordination calls with clients
● Weekly and/or monthly campaign performance reports to clients
● Property marketing kickoff calls and delivering strategy docs to the ads team
● Execute marketing campaigns across all projects, working closely with copywriters and project managers.
● Lead all marketing-related client projects, primarily advocating for marketing direction, campaign execution, and ongoing optimization.
● Lead all monthly campaign calls and facilitate productive conversations with clients that result in the marketing team being armed with content for their campaigns.
● Send weekly or monthly campaign performance reports to clients, highlighting successes, challenges, and opportunities.
● Communicate with clients on marketing-related feedback and questions.
● Perform research into industry trends, strategies, and new design approaches the team can implement to innovate the work and provide more value to clients.Requirements
● Proven track record of creating, executing and managing marketing campaigns.
● Proficient with data analysis and reporting
● English copywriting skills, aiming towards a variety of audiences.
● Ability to adapt, cross-communicate, client-face and lead organized marketing projects.
● Experience working with HubSpot and Monday.com
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.