At Near, we help top talent in Latin America find remote roles with US companies. Our mission is to create better lives by fostering a remote work culture that transcends borders.
This is a role for our client, a digital marketing agency from the US.
Note: this is a temporary contract on a try-out basis. 3-month initial contract, with the possibility of a long-term renewal.
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for ensuring client-initiated ticket requests are acknowledged, identified and solved.
Receiving and responding to incoming requests from clients regarding ad-hoc maintenance issues.
Acknowledge receipt of all incoming tickets/requests
Solving requests such as WordPress updates, changing out photos, uploading and updating web pages, routine site and content maintenance, fixing and managing broken links, testing various browsers and adjusting code accordingly.
Flagging any requests that you are not able to complete and route those back to our internal team
Prioritizing tasks, provide clients with a date of completion, resolve the issue in a timely manner, respond back to the client that it’s completed and close out the ticket
If you’re not able to resolve the issue, you’ll need to route that request to our internal team and respond to the client with a date of estimated completion. Once the task has been completed by our internal team, you will communicate that and close out the ticket.
● 1-3 years of experience working in a ticketing/tech support environment
● WordPress or similar CMS platform experience
● Excellent communication and prioritization skills
● Understanding of time management, task prioritization and organization processes
● Project Management Software experience is a plus! (Jira, Workfront, Asana, Basecamp)
● Professional demeanor
● Exception multitasker
● Must enjoy a fast-paced environment and confident in your decision making
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.