At Near, we help top talent in Latin America find remote roles with US companies. Our mission is to create better lives by fostering a remote work culture that transcends borders.
The Product Co-Ordinator’s primary job is to help the Product Manager in developing and
expanding programmes and packages for different destinations. The incumbent will assist the
Product Manager in maintaining the working relationships with tour suppliers, tourism boards and
various marketing channels by formatting and finalizing proposals, attending some joint events
and following up on designated email correspondence and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Product Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Product Co-
Ordinator person include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Complete ongoing competitive analysis for all products;
• Research, study and compare designated products and rates and communicate the
detailed report to management team;
• Format, expand and complete supplier’s proposal as per company’s standard to be used
in company’s data base and website;
• Assist in creating Knowledge Base for new tour programs;
• Responsible for updating website content for all travel products (formatting,
communicating with design team, picture collecting and downloading, etc.);
• Co-ordinate with off-shore design teams for all digital ads and flyers;
• Update itineraries and rates for existing tours;
• Enter and update data as per standards in CRM & website content management system;
• Follow up on negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting under Product Manager’s
supervision and guidance;
• Update Sales and Operations teams on new products, pricing, and promotions using the
weekly internal newsletter; and
• Coordinate with Sales team regarding client feedback and take action after consulting
with Product Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Tourism education or experience would be
• English strong communication skills (both written and verbal);
• High-level proficiency in computer applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and
• Thorough knowledge of destination travel products, their potential, and their position in the
• Good knowledge of world geography and major touristic attractions is an asset;
• Superior organization and planning skills with the ability to meet deadlines;
Compensation in US dollars
2 weeks of PTO
Canadian or local holidays
Opportunity to travel (sometimes free or with discount)
Working hours: 9am to 6pm PST - flexible
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.