At Near, we help top talent in Latin America find remote roles with US companies. Our mission is to create better lives by fostering a remote work culture that transcends borders.
About the role
Join our US client, a B2B Martech software company, on their mission to create data-driven campaigns for clients in different industries. This is an exciting opportunity to hold a keystone role within their Product Team. This role will work closely with developers and designers on the Product Team and report directly to their Head of Product.
- Review scope documents to determine required testing and write test cases based on the project scope and product functionality.
- Thoroughly test all new product features and functionality as well as connected applications and workflows.
- Perform regression testing to ensure new features are reverse compatible.
- Document bugs and usability issues and organize them within Monday.
- Test the SaaS Platform and features for cross-browser functionality using BrowserStack.
- Contribute to QA process improvements and to knowledge base documentation (for both internal and external users).
Characteristics you’ll need
- Strong communication skills; fluent in English
- Familiarity with quality assurance methodologies
- Experience writing and executing test cases (must-have)
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality
- Experience with Salesforce.com (nice to have)
- High level of time management and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup
What we’d like to see
- You are a motivated team player, comfortable working at a high-growth company still defining certain processes, and will actively contribute to filling in gaps and building out processes as needed
- You ask the right questions to uncover customer requirements and clearly articulate how the ABM platform will address them
- You partner well across the organization, regularly interfacing with Sales and Customers to maintain alignment and refine go-to-market strategy.
Why we believe this is a great opportunity
- Competitive compensation in USD ($2500 - $3500 / month)
- Generous PTO (3 weeks) + US Holidays
- Opportunity to join a high-growth organization at a key inflection point in its history
- Ability to make a large impact on our go-to-market organization and the company culture as we grow