At Near, we help top talent in Latin America find remote roles with US companies. Our mission is to create better lives by fostering a remote work culture that transcends borders.
About the role
Join our US client, an award-winning design and digital marketing agency, to help them keep their spot as one of the fastest-growing companies in the US. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and a timeline-driven position, this job is for you!
Note: this is a remote, contractor position.
Read the job description below:
- Design, implement, and manage websites that are congruent with our partners' brands primarily using WordPress and Webflow
- Both front-end and back-end development — everything from plug-ins to security updates.
- Establish and guide website architecture and UX, making sites attractive and user-friendly.
- Incorporate UX/UI best practices in website designs.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing and design tribe to ensure your design aligns with conversion goals and ongoing digital marketing strategies.
- A bachelor’s degree in web design or creative communication media (desired)
- Strong background in Web Desing (using Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Professional experience with WordPress or Webflow
- A basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- A stunning portfolio of work
- Strong collaboration skills & ability to adhere to deadlines
- The opportunity to work on exciting and impactful web design projects.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- You help build brands and craft designs that change the world. You inspire people for a living.
- You will get to see and create innovative ideas for top-secret projects before the masses do and make a real impact by crafting designs for the world to see.
- Join a fast-paced environment a rapidly growing company
- Work with clients in different industries such as accounting, construction, and alcoholic beverages.
- Work fully remotely with a salary in USD
- Flexible schedule as long as you can overlap 6 hours a day with CST timezone
- 10 days PTO + 3 emergency days
- US holidays + 2 weeks off around Christmas and New Year
Not a good match? Explore our website for more job options https://jobs.hirewithnear.com/