We're looking for a highly talented Financial Analyst to join a US company!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibilities of the financial analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and improve the financial modeling for evaluating existing and prospective opportunities.
- Develop and create quarterly budget reporting and periodic forecasts in collaboration with project managers and management.
- Compile documentation of the financial model, budget reporting and forecasting, and other accounting activities in collaboration with management and other department staff.
- Performs other analytical and accounting activities as needed.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Degree in Accounting and experience in a similar working environment plus 3-5 years of related experience.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge and experience working with billing /accounting software preferred (Sage Intacct is a plus).
- Knowledge and experience in analytics and business intelligence platforms preferred (Tableau is a plus).
- High level of competency in Excel is critical. Other Microsoft suite products are strongly desired.
- Strong analytical, task, and detail-oriented skills. Attention to detail is critical.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality, and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Quantity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
Reports to the Vice President of Administration
Works closely with the Director of Finance / Controller