We're looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who can work and do wonders with the team. The designer will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
● Working closely with stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
● Developing visualisation of screens within a prototype framework.
● Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
● Designing interfaces for websites that provide the best possible user experience.
● Producing wireframes and mockups.
● Leading the design, creation, and implementation of a suite of software.
● Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
● Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
● Creative work experience designing web, mobile, or desktop applications.
● 2-3 years of experience designing for mobile and web, including responsive design.
● Skills in creating wireframes, high fidelity visual designs, prototypes, and written documentation using modern design and prototyping tools.
● Expertise in interaction design, visual design, branding, UX, usability testing, and more.
● Strong oral and written English level
● Strong working knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design standards.
● Familiarity with accessibility standards and inclusive design practices.
● You are highly skilled in Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin, Marvel, Keynote, and other design tools.
Nice to have:
● Experience working at an agency, with multiple clients concurrently, or handling several complex projects simultaneously is preferred.
● Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment is a plus.
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.