- Collaborate with various departments to assist in month-end and year-end closing activities, ensuring accuracy and timely completion.
- Ensure compliance with legal guidelines and established accounting principles across all accounting practices.
- Prepare audit and tax documentation and assist in external audit processes.
- Work closely with the IT department to streamline financial records and enhance system processes.
- Monitor and reconcile weekly and monthly service transactions, track billable expenses, and reconcile payable accounts.
- Conduct daily bank activities reconciliation and monthly fixed assets reconciliation.
- Handle payroll General Ledger, create bi-weekly payroll Journal Entries, and perform month-end reconciliations.
- Initiate communication with vendors to resolve any discrepancies with outstanding checks exceeding 90 days.
- Participate in strategic planning meetings and assist the controller in preparing for external audits.
- Prepare year-end 1099 filing returns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a must.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is a plus.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient English level.
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experience with accounting software.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools. Experience with Salesforce.com will be a plus.
- Previous experience working in accounting supporting a U.S. corporation is required.
Those who are self-starters, can prioritize effectively, adapt to changing priorities, and are known to be reliable, creative, and resourceful. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like taking projects from ideas to implementation, this role is for you.