Our client is a growing family of private schools, spanning fourteen states committed to
creating better education for a better world. Their Accounting and Finance team is seeking ahungry, humble and smart team member, an experienced accountant that is interested in full cycle experience.
▪ Create and post journal entries and prepare necessary supporting documentation
▪ Ensure Financial Statements are produced in a timely and accurate manner, including
adherence to general accounting principles (GAAP)
▪ Complete bank reconciliations and related intercompany entries
▪ Perform payroll reconciliation each month and post required entries
▪ Review month-end balance sheet reconciliations, propose adjusting journal entries and
submit them for Assistant Controller’s review
▪ Special projects as necessary
▪ B.S. in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
▪ Strong Knowledge of Accounting Principles, GAAP and research skills
▪ At least 2 years’ experience in corporate accounting and/or in a public accounting firm
▪ CPA, or CPA track preferred
▪ Analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ Experience in any accounting system
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
▪ Solid written and oral communication, organizational and planning skills
▪ Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects concurrently
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.