About the role:
We’re looking for a motivated Accounting Manager with experience in crypto to support a Cayman Island-based Foundation. The ideal candidate will enhance and expedite the accounting procedures and develop financial reporting solutions for both upcoming and ongoing projects.
● Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual close activities and regulatory reports
● Create and implement enhanced financial reporting procedures to improve operational efficiency and accuracy
● Implement SoftLedger accounting software and reconcile past 2 year FIAT and Crypto transaction history
● Maintain the accuracy and integrity of general accounting functions, including, but not limited to AP, general ledger, payroll, fixed assets, and investments
● Reconcile bank, crypto wallets, and company card accounts
● Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analysis to ensure financial statement accuracy
● Assist with year-end audit work as required
Who you are:
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA license preferred
● 5+ years’ experience in Accounting, Audit, and/or Tax
● Prior experience working in crypto industry is highly preferred
● International accounting and/or consolidation experience a plus
● Proficiency in Google Sheets
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage tight
deadlines and responsibilities effectively; ability to multitask and succeed in a fast-paced environment
● Desire to take on challenges, tasks, and assignments
● Willingness to work within a collaborative, driven, and professional environment
● Experience or knowledge of cryptocurrency is preferred
● SoftLedger accounting system experience is a big plus
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.