Our client is a FinTech company that is focused on aggregating and reporting on Alternative Assets (e.g. Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Crypto, Startups, Collectable, Etc.). Our mission is to provide Investors and their Financial Advisors with comprehensive insights into their Alternative Investments in order to make better investment decisions.
As a Data Management Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting in the onboarding and maintenance of our clients; alternative asset portfolios. You will work closely with the other members of the team to ensure that our clients receive timely and accurate information on their investments. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in alternative investments and accounting.
● Support implementation team with onboarding of new client accounts
● Ongoing maintenance of investor portfolios
● Review and reconciliation of missing data and documents
● Collaborate with the technology team to implement new features and functionality
● Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on best practices
● Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
● 2-3 years of experience in alternative investments (Private Equity, Venture Capital,
Private Credit, etc.), financial operations, accounting, or a related field
● Strong knowledge of alternative investments, including hedge funds, private equity,
venture capital and real estate
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
● Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for alternative investments and data solutions, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Applying for jobs by Hire with Near is the easiest way to land your next remote job!
We'll review your application and get back to you shortly!
You'll receive an interview invite for any company interested.