Digital Marketing Specialists work with our Managers and Directors to provide world-class experiences in service, strategy and results. Specialists help execute online marketing strategies under the direction of experienced Managers and Directors. Success in this position means you can execute on task-based projects in a timely way, providing value for team and client projects each and every time.
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Analysis of client online marketing campaigns using tools like Google Analytics,
- SEMRush, and others.
- Contributing data-based recommendations for clients online marketing campaign strategy
- Conducting various audits of client websites
- Contributing insights for client project reporting
- Researching marketing opportunities for clients
- Conducting outreach campaigns to website owners, bloggers and media
- Occasional content creation (web copy, blog posts, images, etc.)
- Performing competitor and website audits
- Use popular marketing tools (Moz, Buzzstream, SEMRush, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Other Duties as Assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience
- Basic understanding of SEO concepts
- MS Excel experience
- Familiarity with Google Apps
- Basic Experience with Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress CMS
- Internet-lover - you're no stranger to Reddit, Tumblr, and Buzzfeed
- Ability to write professional, persuasive and friendly emails
- Desire to find efficient ways to do repetitive tasks
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS concepts
- Organization – ability to stay on top of multiple projects at once and still get things done.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English. Some projects may require advanced skills in each area.
- Prompt and regular attendance is required.