We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to collaborate with our Managers and Directors in delivering exceptional service, strategy, and results. As a Specialist, you will assist in implementing online marketing strategies under the guidance of experienced Managers and Directors. Succeeding in this role entails efficiently executing task-based projects, consistently delivering value to both the team and client projects.
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Analysis of client online marketing campaigns using tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, and others.
- Contributing data-based recommendations for clients online marketing campaign strategy
- Conducting various audits of client websites
- Contributing insights for client project reporting
- Researching marketing opportunities for clients
- Conducting outreach campaigns to website owners, bloggers and media
- Occasional content creation (web copy, blog posts, images, etc.)
- Performing competitor and website audits
- Use popular marketing tools (Moz, Buzzstream, SEMRush, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Other Duties as Assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Basic understanding of SEO concepts
- MS Excel experience
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Reddit, Tumblr, and Buzzfeed
- Basic Experience with Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of WordPress CMS, HTML, and CSS concepts
- Ability to write professional, persuasive, and friendly emails
- Desire to find efficient ways to do repetitive tasks
- Organization – the ability to stay on top of multiple projects at once and still get things done.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English. Some projects may require advanced skills in each area.
- Prompt and regular attendance is required.