We are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs to build profitable businesses. Our 5 star rated CFO app helps business owners avoid tax mistakes, pay themselves and save for retirement.
We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to manage our webinar and newsletter marketing programs.
This role is part-time and will require an availability of 15-20 hours a week approximately.
- Manage logistics for webinar and newsletter marketing programs with a focus on end-to-end execution
- Set up landing pages, zoom links, and reminder sequences in Hubspot
- Implement proper tracking and analytics by creating UTM links and verifying correct tags on conversion pages
- Coordinate with partners for scheduling and asset collection
- Record performance data in Google Sheets and maintain the accuracy of lead CRM data in Hubspot
- Communicate with new leads to schedule onboarding calls using templates
- 2 years of marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of Hubspot
- Prior experience in a SaaS or product company
- Proactive and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Organized with the ability to improve systems and manage a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools
- Creativity and knowledge of Canva is a plus, as well as an interest in improving customer communications and content drafting.