Validation Capital Corporation ("VCC") is an infrastructure and investment company for blockchain networks. VCC provides secure node infrastructure, investment capital, and advisory to industry leading networks including Chainlink, Flow, and VeChain, among others.
VCC's team brings extensive crypto experience along with a blend of Wall Street and engineering talent. The leadership team has more than 25 years of capital markets and investing experience from firms including CIBC and BMO. The engineering team brings enterprise best practices in cybersecurity and network architecture from Deloitte.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for blockchain technology and an entrepreneurial mindset. This role will get exposure to leading cryptonetworks, including their underlying protocols, economics, and infrastructure.
• Network design for new blockchain networks and cloud providers
• Develop services to monitor infrastructure health and performance
• Automate deployment of infrastructure and application upgrades
• Enhance and define new security and documentation standards
• Support on-call rotation for events and outages
• 2+ years of cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure) deployment experience, preferably to support blockchain use cases
• Working knowledge of multiple: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, Alertmanager, or similar tools
• Knowledge of security stack including HSMs, secure cloud network architecture, container security
Validation Capital is a tech infrastructure company providing secure node infrastructure and investment capital to proof-of-stake and next-generation blockchain networks.