The Executive Assistant will assist in managing our independent contractor program by identifying, screening, credentialing, and onboarding new independent contractors. This person will implement processes procedures to effectively recruit, on-board, and maintain documentation for janitorial service providers and Contractor’s State License Board licensed independent contractors. The Executive Assistant works closely with the operations team (FSM’s and DOO’s) to keep them updated on the roster eligible and ineligible independent contractors. This position may also be responsible for other office administrative/sales activities.
Additionally, they’ll assist Operations and Construction Division personnel in creating proposals and updating/maintaining our CRM database.
List the essential functions of the position in the form of job duties and responsibilities.
- Onboard sufficient ICs to services our janitorial and non-janitorial service accounts.
- Manage all IC recruiting activities – online postings, e-mail advertising, direct mail advertising, and social media activities to ensure a consistent flow of new Independent Contractors candidates.
- Conduct the initial vetting/screening of all prospective Independent Contractors – in office, at career fairs or remote locations.
- Utilize our IC Checklist to complete Independent Contractor onboarding by collecting, verifying, and filing all required documentation for Independent Contractors compliance.
- Enter and maintain Independent Contractors’ records in CRM.
- Inform Operations team of all new independent contractors to ensure they are placed in a timely manner.
- Complete ongoing audits (30, 60, 90 days, 6 months, 1 year) of Independent Contractors files to ensure they are up to date and compliant with our requirements.
- Assist in creating and/or editing proposals for Operations and Construction Division personnel.
- Create social media content from pictures and video obtained from Operations and Construction Division, highlighting the services we perform.
- Answer office phone and direct calls to appropriate personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Meet monthly activity quotas for emails and phone calls for IC recruitment
- Successfully onboard quota of janitorial service providers and building trades contractors
State the minimum position requirements required to successfully perform the job (as applicable). These are the requirements that are necessary for someone to be considered for the position.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma
- Prior recruiting or sales experience, highly desired
- A self-starter with attention to detail and follow-up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual in Spanish is required. Northern Mexico States accents preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Dynamics Customer Relation Management (CRM)
- Proficient with using social media to promote/recruit