Alejandro Margáin González
Paseo de la Primavera# 5379
Col. Del Paseo Residencial
Cel (81) 15 88 62 42
OBJECTIVE: Develop my Finance & Sales experience in a world class company within the finance related areas
QUALIFIED BY: Bachelor of Science in Business, focused on financial topics
Strong Pricing and Planning Skills, IT leasing experience for 8 years
Distinguished with the Best Grade Point Average Award in the last semester of my Major
Solid negotiation and sales skills
Apr 2007- TO DATE HP Financial Services
- Financial Account Manger North Region
- Manage Resellers, and direct accounts
- 7 years over delivering sales objective
- 180 Millions USD in Leasing Asset throughout 7 years
- Improve the web model for faster leasing procedures
- Proactive model for Credit renewal lines
- Awarded in FY08, achieving 130% of the quota on leasing volume
- Awarded in FY11, achieving 139% of the quota on leasing volume
- Awarded in FY12, achieving 109% of the quota on leasing volume
- Awarded in FY13, achieving 119% of the quota on leasing volume
- Excellent team Builder within the whole organization
- Self Starter and proactive problem solving leader
- Focused on obtaining results by exploding creativity
- Introduce New Customers to the leasing Culture such as Marcatel, Innovative Packing Systems, Pasteleria Lety, Agriestrella, Home Depot, Abinsa, Grupo Tampico,
- Offered IT Leasing course to all the resellers in the north, states as Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas.
- Quota´s Evolution
Mar 2002 – Mar 2007 DELL FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Responsible of the IT leasing equipment in SMB
- Accomplished 5 years strait targets of Volume
- 30 Millions dollars in Leasing Assets in the SMB and 45 Millions in the LA (Large Account)
- Responsible for the It Leasing Equipment in LA (Large Accounts)
- Lead the IT Leasing programs for new customer with the Top Management Team
- Lead the IT leasing results in the Board of directors meeting each month and year.
- Achieve a very good relationship with customers.
May 1999- Feb 2002 NCR de Mexico
- Planning and Pricing in the Financial Industry
- Execute the pricing for all Bids for customer, including the transfer price, cost of import, duties and freight, local delivery, Corporate warranty, Professional services, and extended warranty
- Lead and Track Major Bids process to Non Standard contracts for corporate approval, mostly when Gross Margin is lower than the plan
- Ensure all new contacts to be straight alien with Corporate Policies
- Track the orders from the Plant, improve equipment arrival times (Oriented to Satisfy Customers Needs)
- Organize & Prepare the outlook package every month
- Execute the Order, Revenue, Gross & Contribution Margins Outlook, by leading a sales and Project Managers meetings
- Optimize the process to avoid any inconvenience at the end of the month
- Manage the closing month with the Financial Share Services
- Report the variances, Actual VS Outlook and Plan to the Area VP Level
- Follow up on the Accounts Receivable and Inventory, take the action to reduce the DRO and DHO
- Responsible of reviewing Accounts Payable
- Knowledge on Oracle Financial Tool, General Ledger, AP and AR Modules
- Lead the Annual Budget plan
Feb 1999- May 1999 Tribasa Construction Company
- Financial Annalist
- Financial Department working on the Debt of the Company
- Responsible on the short and long Debt planning of the Company
- Prepare the Cash Flow in different scenarios ( Forecasting the Cash Flow)
- Vector Stock Exchange Firm
- Senior Management Assistant on the Corp. Finance Area
- Balance Sheet, P&L Analysis
- Ratios Analysis
- Evaluate the best options to finance the Company either Debt or Capital
- Track the trend on some stocks of the Mexican Stock Exchange Market
- Tracking the Trends and Behavior of the Interbank and Internal Balance Rates.
LANGUAGE : English Reading, Comprehension and writing proficiency.
- INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO Y DE ESTUDIOS SUPERIORES DE MONTERREY, CAMPUS ESTADO DE MÉXICO.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
- INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO AUTÓNOMO DE MÉXICO.
Accounting & Finance Post – Grade Degree.
REFERENCES: Professional references provided from employer, collage and co-ops upon request.